The Magic Of Vibration…When negative thoughts and actions lead your life, bad health-and bad news-follow close behind. The good news is you can avoid behaviors, attitudes, and circumstances that lower your vibration and embrace others that raise it.
When you’re stuck in negativity, nothing in life seems to work. Try as you might, you can’t seem to change the factors that hold you back from what you really want. Over time, you get depressed and listless, maybe even sick. It doesn’t have to be that way. If you want to improve your health and well-being (not to mention your love life, finances, and career), you’ve got to start vibrating on a higher level.
High vibrations are the key to bringing positive change and wellness into reality, say integrative cardiologist Stephen Sinatra and Tommy Rosa, a plumber-turned-spiritual-counselor, whose near-death experience (NDE) left him with some divine insights on the subject.
“Everything in the human body-every cell, organ, system, thought, and even every emotion—vibrates to its own natural rhythm,” says Rosa, coauthor of Health Revelations from Heaven: 8 Divine Teachings from a Near-Death Experience (Rodale Books, 2017). “When our energy vibrates at a high level, we attract better health and improved life circumstances. When it vibrates at a low level, the opposite happens: Pathogens and toxins are more likely to enter the body and make us sick. Not only that, but low vibrations also attract other negative experiences and prevent us from thriving.”
During Rosa’s NDE, he visited heaven, and there, eight revelations of good health were imprinted on his psyche. These revelations dovetailed with knowledge Dr. Sinatra has gained throughout his studies of scientifically and medically validated clinical research as well as his own experiences as a cardiologist. One of their most powerful insights? Our positive or negative thoughts influence the circumstances of our lives, including our health and our happiness. And, of course, the actions we take support and generate our thoughts.
The good news? You can change your life, often in dramatic ways. It starts with a simple choice to cultivate a positive outlook and reap the higher vibrations it brings. Keep reading for a list of high-vibration actions to embrace, followed by a list of Low-vibration actions to avoid.
- Having faith
- Loving yourself and others
- Forgiving yourself and others
- Feeling gratitude
- Creating biological and spiritual family connections and building romantic relationships
- Letting go of anger, fear, ego, grief, and selfishness
- Spending time with children and animals
- Praying and/or meditating
- Practicing mind/body interactions like tai chi, qigong, and yoga
- Cultivating positive thinking
- Not using illegal drugs and limiting alcohol intake
- Pursuing a favourite hobby
- Listening to music
- Being flexible and fluid
- Drinking clean water with minerals, preferably out of glass containers
- Eating a clean, non-GMO(Genetically Modified), non-inflammatory diet based on organic foods
- Detoxifying your body and surrounding environment
- Grounding by walking barefoot on sand, grass, or even concrete as often as possible
- Taking targeted nutritional supplements that support vital-force energy.
- Telling a lie (or knowingly not telling the truth)
- Thinking negatively, pessimistically
- Lacking love
- Remaining isolated and being lonely
- Lacking faith
- Behaving aggressively
- Being selfish
- Staying angry
- Lacking a purpose
- Harboring unresolved grief or sadness
- Not forgiving self or others
- Feeling envy
- Being greedy
- Being lazy
- Lacking activity and physical movement
- Use drugs
- Drinking alcohol
- Eating GMO foods
- Consuming excess sugars
- Overexposing yourself to the chaotic, unseen frequencies of cordless and cellular phones, Bluetooth monitors, cell phone towers, computers, and other wireless technologies that create the invisible toxicity surrounding the Earth.
Whether you are seeking health, wealth, or happiness, keep in mind the state of your thoughts and actions and the vibrations they create. Once you begin observing how your actions and general outlook affect your life, it becomes easier to drop negativity for good.
“Remember that negative thoughts are toxic to the body and that whatever you dwell on most expands,” says Dr. Sinatra. “So talk back to your negative thoughts and avoid actions that will lower your vibration and attract more illness and struggle. Instead, dwell on the good in your life as well as what you want from life. When you do this, goodness expands, you raise your vibrations, and your desires will manifest themselves. It’s not magic, but the transformation it can bring about is magical.”
Please Give us ❤️ if you loved the content and don’t forget to comment your view below.
15 Things You Didn’t Know About Sleep- Read Here